This really seems to be turning into a log blog. I hope I'll become more enlightened and inspired to write, but for now this is what I need. A place where I can hold myself accountable.
Yesterday I swam a 1350 in 30 minutes. I still can't seems to break past 30 mins. During the time I am feeling stronger. Today I did the mommy and me class which is kicking my butt with squats, lunges, planks and weights.
Exciting news! Today I received my new tennies in the mail!! I settled on the Brooks Ariel because of my severely flat feet and tendency to overpronate. They're super comfy so far and I hope they are worth the $130(!). The official training program starts September 12th. For now I just read other blogs of women doing races to inspire me. I need to believe that I can do this. It's huge - running a marathon. What, am I nuts?
186.5
2 comments:
You can totally do it. You've always been such a great athlete! Like your new blog.
Thanks, Mary! It is just such a daunting outlook, but I am excited for it and training is underway:)
I hope you are well in MI. You are so lucky that you now have a sister nearby. Jealous.
Post a Comment