I can't believe 9 days have passed since I last posted. I am in NH enjoying a lovely 3 week vacation. Tonight I will meet up with an old friend, Emilie, in Portland, ME. We will be running the Beach to Beacon 10K road race in the morning. I've heard rumors it will be 96% humidity, but I haven't seen any proof. I will also be running the B2B with my friend, Maggie. I am so looking forward to this ladies weekend. Perhaps I will even get to meet the whole Sole Sisters crew?!
I have run a few times here in NH over the last couple days and I have not felt my strongest. They have been enjoyable runs, though, with all the lush scenery and just somewhere new to run. My goal for the B2B will be to have fun. I have no idea how my body will react to humidity and/or sea level elevation.
So, sorry if my blogs are few and far between over the next few weeks. Just know that I am having good adventures. I hope to have a race report out before my next race which is next Sunday in Freeport, ME: My first half marathon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment