Monday, May 17, 2010

The Burley

Well, I'm actually not that crazy to let Johanna ride around with Luke, in a crate, on the back of his mountain bike. This is the "real" apparatus that carries her. We LOVE it. It's the Burley D'Lite Bike trailer. Check it out.



Johanna absolutely loves it and asks for "rides" frequently. Yay - it's so cute! It fits two kids and easily turns into a beefy jogging stroller that is super lightweight.

Yesterday, I had some contraction scares, but I think I'm just getting strung along. I'm at 37 weeks which means she is welcome to come, but might be happy to stay. We got panicked enough though and shuffled around furniture and got everything ready at the house to make an adequate birthing station. I have been extremely tired lately and Luke has been helping me out a lot with the energy bug named Johanna!

No comments: