So, if you didn't already gather, I fell off the CFC wagon at the end of day 2. No excuse.
I had a good 12 mile run over the weekend. It started pretty crappy, but ended giving me confidence that I may be getting close to being in running shape again. I have not been keeping to my training as I should and my running struggles in the last 2 weeks have been a great wake-up call. I have hope that I might be back on track.
Tonight I am at the end of my first day of a 3-day juice fast. It was a good day and not terribly hard. Missing breakfast and lunch was the most challenging. Actually, tearing apart a rotisserie chicken for my girls' dinner was the hardest. Tonight I feel good, a bit spacey, noticeably lighter and motivated.
I did drink black coffee this morning, then a glass of orange juice for breakfast and again for lunch. Then I juiced the following for dinner, 20 oz.
1 apple
4 carrots
1 lemon
1 head of romaine lettuce
1 large chunk watermelon
I had 2 orange juice popsicles for dessert.
The purpose of the juice fast is to clean out built up toxins. Eventually I hope to complete a much longer fast.
148
No comments:
Post a Comment