Sunday, July 11, 2010

Play

It has been a long time since my last post and I will try to not do that again, but I have been settling into being a mommy of two! It is a bit more work, mostly on the planning side of things. Truth be told I have had a lot of visitors (read help) over the last month. My parents were here for the birth and for 4 days following. My mother-in-law was here for 11 days and then my sister and 3 of her kids here for a couple days. Here are some of the things we have been doing:

Celebrated Johanna's 2nd birthday party






Celebrated daddy's day by going on a hike and climb




Went to a rodeo and watched "the neighs"


Watched a parade go by our house




Emelia's first bath


Swam at the pool


Went to a bluegrass festival


Watched kids grow





It has been a wonderful time. BUT, July 15 nears and so does the beginning of getting in the best shape of my life (see The Plan)!

No comments: