Sunday, July 25, 2010

PC, cars and shoes

Today I swam for 30 minutes. I can feel my tolerance building and that is success. I am having computer issues which may lead to me being offline so I will continue documenting in my journal. Tomorrow I am going down to Phoenix to hopefully find and drive home a new vehicle. Dreaded day. But I look forward to the outcome!!

In an earlier post I mentioned shin splints. Well, I've done a little research and have discovered that I am a flat-footed, overpronator. Sounds terrible, doesn't it? With this new info I tried the Brooks Ariel on in the store and it felt great. I didn't buy them because surely they have others as competitors?? It turns out there aren't many to choose from. The Brooks gets great reviews with the only big draw back being their clunkiness. But I'm no cream puff, I'm a big girl, so maybe this so-called clunkiness won't bother me.

7/24/10 191.5

7/25/10 193

No comments: