Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Can't budge

Today I weighed 193 for the third day in a row. It's true I haven't really exercised for two days, but my diet is great. Great in the sense that it is moderately healthy and I feel satisfied.

For breakfast I have coffee, green baba smoothie and occasionally one scrambled egg.

For lunch it is religion. I have a salad usually containing the following items: romaine, red lettuce, turnips, beets, carrots, zucchini, Kalamata olives, feta, walnuts, and onion. I use a mix of olive oil, apple cider vinegar, balsamic vinegar and agave nectar for dressing. The entire salad is raw except the feta.

For dinner it varies, but tonight was a bowl of lentils and a Greek yogurt.

Snack is usually an apple or other fruit.

Dessert has been ice cream. I can't seem to kick the sweet tooth yet.

I found this article interesting.

Tomorrow I am going to the mommy and me stroller class at the Y. Must. Work. Harder.

193

No comments: