It is 9:30pm and I am already 30 minutes late for bed. I will be doing the early start for the Whiskey Row Marathon tomorrow - that's 5am! I'll get just about 6 hours of sleep tonight, that is, if babies cooperate. Luke has kindly offered to go sleep in their room tonight when/if they wake up.
I had pizza and watermelon for dinner. My race bib is on my shirt (#136). Timing tag on my shoe. Snacks packed. Camelbak filled (an early start means we may not see active water stations for about 10 miles). Ipod and Garmin charged.
I am not half as nervous as I was for my first marathon. I may be able to eat my food in the morning and not have to choke it down.
5 hours is a distinct possibility, but I'm not going to announce it as a goal.
150
2 comments:
Congrats, Jessie and I did the half today. That was one tough course.
Amen, Elizabeth. TOUGH COURSE! Great job out there. I hope my girls are interested in running with me as teens!!
Post a Comment