Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Lazy

Crazy baby photo by Johanna.



The photographer


Picture of mommy cooking by Johanna.


Post run photo from last Sunday. In inclement weather we ran just about 15 miles up and down, down, down to Skull Valley. I did this same run last year and was sore for a full week. This time it went much better. I even did yoga the next day, 3 miles on Tuesday and 8 miles today. I ran home from my Dr. appt. today. It was mostly along a busy highway, but it was new and interesting for sure.


And best for last. After many hours of labor, Elliot Wakefield Jasper was born on 11/11/11. Johanna has a cousin on the Wakefield side and is thrilled about it!! Incidentally, so does Emmy. Look how cute!


148

1 comment:

Ashleigh and Andy said...

thank you boodies! you just made my day:) and elliot is beautiful, what a great name. love you