
I made it safely home and the trip acted as a paid vacation as far as I am concerned. It was a glorious couple of days. It was not without tears as I missed my family terribly, but it went something like this. The first 12 hours without kids I was like, "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Then I got ready to fall asleep and got a little sad. The next two days were a mixture of the two. I felt so anchor-less! And, I felt anchor-less:( It has been confirmed: I have a family now and am forever changed. I was so happy to see my little gals upon return and they were thrilled to see me.
But, back to the trip...
(Please excuse photo quality. We were working with an underwater throw-away camera.)
Packing up at the YMCA.
Bright and early in the hotel parking lot in Nevada.
Getting the women acquainted with their gear for the next few days, and each other.
Group "before" shot
Shuttle ride to put-in.
Put-in at the Hoover Dam.
The gorgeous Colorado River in its morning glory.
Finally on the water:)
Mouth of the Sauna Cave.
A look back at the water and boats.
Kitchen duty.
AZ hot springs ladder.
Yoga bliss.
Drinking coffee and making new friends.
Me with course co-creator, Maggie.
Group shot on the morning of day 3. I am the photographer since we had the beach to ourselves!!
I am one happy girl.
Beauty all around.



















No comments:
Post a Comment