Last fall I said goodbye to a good friend, Sarah. She and her husband and three kids moved to Texas. Remember this picture from September? Sarah is in the blue. Now the other girl in the picture is moving, Amy. She and her husband and two kids are moving to Northern California. I am so sad!
We went over to their house for dinner a couple nights ago. We admitted that we didn't spend enough time doing dinners and hanging out like we could have. In the past two weeks, since finding out they were moving, we had dinner with them twice. Before then I hadn't seen them since the marathon in mid-January. Isn't it always like that? That's why I am going to take a hard look at all my current friendships and make the most of them. You never know when someone might leave... or be left.
I was determined to get a group shot while we were over there for dinner. I am pretty new with the auto timer button and children were less than excited to pose for multiple tries. To me it was somewhat comical and I'm SO GLAD I persevered. We love the Houghtons!
First try, no bueno.
Practicing...
Finally!
152
4 comments:
you're pretty
really pretty..and so sweet. i love your bloggin'. santa cruz will be a fun place to visit:)
awe, thanks for the compliment. you are two of the prettiest girls i know!!
You look fabulous. Very pretty. Very thin. Beauty shining from within to without!!
Post a Comment