This week has been a busy one. It included 2 runs, a date night, storytime, a house blessing, dog feedings, rental house check-ups for a friend, multiple nights of friends over for dinner and the regular duties of wife and mom. All of this on, practically, zero sleep. My 9 month old Emmy is working me over!
Johanna has been talking my ear off, mostly in the car. She says, "night, night" to the poopy she is flushing down the toilet. She thinks the water that is draining out of the bath tub is going home to mommy and daddy. Emmy is now clapping her hands and has a whole row of top teeth coming in, and not the two middle ones. Emmy bites me almost every time she nurses.
I went to the grocery store today at 4pm, with my girls, to relieve some stress.
I may be taking two jobs within the month.
I'm pretty sure I have a hernia and that it's been there since my last pregnancy.
I want to go live on an organic farm with my family and be an apprentice.
I quit Facebook.
I am tired, goodnight.
153
2 comments:
Welcome to motherhood x2. Try x8.
awww Brooke, I feel for you. You go girl quitting facebook--something I think about often but do not have the balls to do. I look up to you so much! You are my super-mom friend and I wish I could balance my life as elegantly as you do with 2 kiddos!
Missing you and much love!
AMylee
Post a Comment