This post will be a picture dump. We are expecting 3-7 inches of snow on Friday night. I'm not terribly excited about that, but not dreading it either.
In other news, we have caught Emmy fishing in our toilet half a dozen times over the last couple days. We are a "if it's yellow let it mellow" kind of household. Let's just leave it at that. It's time to retrain ourselves to keep the bathroom door closed.
The culprit (please excuse the messy house)
After Emmy eats yet another leaf, Johanna inspects.
Though it's blurry, me and my girls.
Post ice cream bliss.
Emmy is desperate to get in on the action.
152
3 comments:
Brooke,
You are my inspiration! I am currently at the weight that you started your journey at. I absolutely LOVE your blog and it really makes me want to get out and get going! We are going to be trying for # 3 later this year so I just want to start now so I can be able to run and be active during my pregnancy.
I just wanted to write and say thank you for your blog and the inspiration you give me.
Kim (Kimmy)
PS I looked for you on facebook and realized you weren't on there anymore so I decided to comment on here. :)
Yay! I'm so happy I can be a source of motivation for you. I find your entire family utterly motivating!! Being active during my pregnancy would have made everything a lot easier for me:)
And, please tell me how to follow a Wordpress blog. It's so confusing to me!
I will have to ask Marnie! But I will let you know.
Kim
Post a Comment