Thursday, October 21, 2010

Week 6

This week feels like a break week with only 7 miles to do as my long run. Last week, after the 10 miler, I was having really bad swelling and ankle/Achilles pain. I skipped my 5 mile run at the end of the week to give my ankle a rest. I think it worked because I did 3 miles on Tuesday and 5 miles yesterday with no trouble at all. In fact I had such a great run yesterday I felt like I could have kept going. Weird. I do 3 miles tomorrow and I'm getting really used to the 3 mile distance, which is where I technically should have been prior to starting the training program. Right now I'm feeling positive.

I have some new goal points for weight loss. 170 by Thanksgiving, 162 by Christmas and 155 by race day. Gotta do it.

180

No comments: