Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cookie craze!

Tuesday night I made a batch of cookies.  They were your typical Tollhouse variety except I used spelt flour, half the chocolate chips and a little less sugar than the recipe calls for.  With the exception of 6 cookies I ate the entire batch in 3 days.  Coming clean.  This marks a new low moment on my goal path, but they were so dang good!

I'm back on track. Last night we had Ono(Wahoo) fish marinated in olive oil, lemon juice, thyme, sea salt, pepper and garlic powder. I broiled it for 3 minutes on each side and it turned out great. Next time I may mix up some fresh verde sauce to serve on top. To complete the dinner we had beans and a leftover wild rice dish.



Despite my eating habits this week I have kept up the running.  I ran 3 miles on Monday, 5 miles on Wednesday and 3 miles with the double jogger on Thursday.  The picture below was taken right before we left for our run on Thursday.  Looks like I am torturing them, right?  They actually are very happy once I start moving.  It's kind of like when I have to use my whole body to pin down Emmy to get her in her car seat, and she is screaming and bucking all through it.  But once I start the car and drive off she is a happy and peaceful little girl.



Our very active baby!



We have had a series of no-nap days lately. They usually end like this...


I plan to run at least 10 miles on Sunday. The Sedona Half Marathon is 2 weeks away!!

159

No comments: