Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Snow and tubs

On Sunday morning we woke up to this.


If I haven't mentioned it already, Emmy is standing up on everything now.


Luke and Johanna went outside to build a snowman village.



Emmy watched from inside. Johanna threw snowballs at the glass... at her. Emmy giggled in delight.







Emmy is now "on the loose" in the bath tub and it is a serious responsibility for me during bath time. She is nuts! She crawls all over the tub, standing up and inhaling water. She loves it and so does Johanna.




I have been feeling a bit overwhelmed lately, mostly with the girls and lack of sleep. Luke has been great and I was able to go to yoga again yesterday morning. It was energizing! I met a couple of friends for coffee before and was able to catch a bite to eat with them afterwards. It was a wonderful temporary escape.

156

1 comment:

Brian said...

Great photography Brookie. Even the Emmy moon