We are sick with colds again and I have had a nagging cough for about 3 weeks. I haven't been running because I am resting my knee for the half marathon next Saturday. I haven't really done much of anything, but I am going swimming today.
Emmy is 8 months old now and has added sitting and eating whole foods to her repertoire. She has never liked baby food so we tried giving her whatever we are having and she loves it! She can break down just about anything and is a smart eater. Last night we had my mom's famous chicken broccoli rice casserole and she couldn't get enough of it. I guess I am done worrying about giving her eggs too early, and some other things. She's a maniac!
Sitting up
Yoga baby!
The other day Luke was doing some work around the house outside. Johanna went with him and he decided to treat Emmy in the backpack for the first time. She was so happy about it!
With her friend, Ellarie, who is just 9 days older.
157
1 comment:
Boy does she look like you, Brooke! Such a cutie.....
Post a Comment