Friday, February 11, 2011

Family day

Yesterday we enjoyed our fabulous Arizona weather and went on a family hike and climb. We went to a newly established climbing area in the Granite Dells. It was an easy hike so Johanna could walk on her own and I carried Emmy in the backpack. The temps reached about 60 degrees and we enjoyed every minute of it.



Johanna trying hard to elude the camera.


Watching her daddy climb the rocks.





Helping Luke with the rope.


Soaking up the Arizona sunshine... while eating Cheerios.



Lunch


After lunch back at home we took the girls out in the Burley, in Jogger mode, for a nice 3 mile run. It was a fantastic Thursday for our little family.

For those following along, I decided not to run the Sedona Half Marathon tomorrow. My knee is still really bothering me, Luke would have had to take time off work and there are plenty of other races coming up. I'm a little bummed, but realize it's best.

Today I took the girls to our tiny children's museum, the SPOT Museum. It was wonderful! We had so much fun and Johanna did not want to leave. Bribes of treats didn't even work and I had to carry her out. Yes, "kids" were there.

155.5

No comments: