Oh my, I have been completely delinquent in posting. This time of year is hectic. My birthday, Emmy's birthday, work, camps, visits, CSA, beautiful weather and races! It's also tough to get on the computer with children that don't seem to sleep! Let's play catch up.
My MIL was in town for a week and we had lots of fun. We BBQd on my birthday and Emmy's. I can hardly believe she is 1. She even took her first 3 steps on her big day.
I made strawberry shortcake for Emmy's birthday "cake".
WE LOVE BLUEBERRIES! For my birthday Lorna and Luke made me a homemade blueberry pie at my request. Oh, how I love blueberry pie. The girls have been dyed blue since then and many clothes have been "lost". Notice the inside out shirt on Johanna.
I also ran in the Sacred Mountain Prayer Run 10K which ended up being a really tough trail run. More details with race report to come. I went up to Flagstaff on my own with a couple folks from the Mountain Milers. Had breakfast afterwards with the crew before coming home to the fam. Scrumptious!
We also just had a lot of fun together...
Finally, have I yet announced that I somehow convinced two of my dear sisters, Ashleigh and Abby, to do their first FULL marathon with me in October?!?! I am beyond excited and their training so far is quite impressive. October 1, 2011 at the New Hampshire Marathon!! So, I have started another marathon training schedule and I am actually feeling a bit out of shape. Must be all the good food I've been eating and the runs I've been missing. Time to get in gear.
150.5

No comments:
Post a Comment