This afternoon we hosted Johanna's 3rd birthday party at a local park and it was fabulous! We had 6 families join us for swimming, sports and a fire engine that came to the park and sprayed water all over the running, laughing children. Idyllic.
I can hardly believe our firstborn is 3 years old. She is bright and athletic and funny and full of energy. She is perfect.
Here is our special birthday girl.
The guests.
Our little family.
Breakfast
Green Baba
1/2 banana
Snack
bowl of watermelon
quinoa and black bean salad
Lunch
quinoa and black bean salad
1/3 avocado
Snack
raspberries
Dinner
veggies and humus
quinoa and black bean salad
watermelon
This morning I ran those 9 miles and it was tough. Really tough. I had a great running partner who kept me going, otherwise I may have given up. I felt good at the end and I did have the slippery, clean sweat. I wish I had felt better, but truth be told, I woke up 10 minutes before running out the door. I was tired and under fueled.
BIG NEWS IN OUR FAMILY... Congratulations to my youngest sister, Abby, and her fiance, Ben, who got engaged this morning in Sausalito, California. I love you both so much! Yippee!!
146
No comments:
Post a Comment