Saturday, November 20, 2010

Santa Fe bound

Late night packing.  Can't wait to see my sister and her family, and my parents!!  We had a busy day and the weather is moving in.  We are supposed to get snow tonight!  And I still need to put my tulips in the ground - ahhh! 

The early Christmas present arrived and I am so happy.  The Garmin Forerunner 305.  I have already downloaded the three runs I have to do while in Santa Fe, including the 16 miler.  I cannot wait to use it!!

We went to see the Gingerbread Village at the Sheraton today.  Johanna loved it.  Our gingerbread house didn't win any prizes, but it sure looks good.  We saw Santa and Johanna was scared of him.  She likes him in pictures and books only.  I don't blame her.

Must go to sleep now, I am awfully tired.

172

1 comment:

Emilie said...

so happy for you that you have a garmin... if your friends get sick of hearing you gush about how much you love it, you can write to me. it's so cool.

have a great trip!