Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

I have been wonderfully distracted the last four days. We are having such a great time in Santa Fe with our lovely hosts, the Essigs, my sister and her family and my folks. My mom has been so generous to watch ALL the babies while the four of us went out on the town for a night and then again this morning while we ran in a Turkey Trot 5K. By the way it was 26 degrees at the starting line. Brrrr.

Right now I am sitting by a fire, surrounded by family and good friends, football on in the background and a light dusting of snow on the ground. This is Thanksgiving bliss. This year I am so very thankful for my health and the health of my family. Even through all the struggles in life I am an extremely lucky girl. I love my family and most days they love me. I wonder where the lions are?

Here is a very quick run down in pictures:

Maryann has these very festive hats that we have had much fun with



Ashleigh and Andy


Emmy the Sorceress





My mom with Emmy

Cousins Emmy and Gus

Cousins Alice and Johanna

Birthday Girl Alice - 2 years old!

Dad


In awe of the Thanksgiving spread

The girls and my mom Skyping with California cousins


Ashleigh and I post 5K Turkey Trot


No idea of the number :)

1 comment:

Emilie said...

love the running shot of you and your sis. Have a great day today! xo