Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sick

This will be short because I am exhausted.  The whole house is sick with a nasty cold.  The girls have hacking coughs and steady streams from their noses.  It is just the saddest thing to listen to a 5 month old struggle to cough.  I am achy all over, congested and have a terrible sore throat at night.  Nobody is sleeping well which makes meeting the next morning rough.  This sucks.

I haven't been able to do any running either.  I missed a 3 mile run on Monday and a 6 mile run today.  Depending on how the night goes I may try for a run before Luke leaves for work.  I'm also trying to incorporate some core strengthening exercises.

The baby is crying....

179.5 

1 comment:

Martha Schickedanz said...

I've made chicken soup and am trying to attach it to this blog :)
Wish I could be there to help you all. Love, Mom