Ahhh, another day in paradise. Just kidding, but not really. I feel like this "cleanse" should be so much harder, but it just isn't. This is a pretty natural way to eat. Sure, I miss things like butter, bread, cheese and pasta, but there are fine substitutions for those things. The hardest part of the day is serving up my two year old something that I can't have. If I just didn't have those things available in the house I don't think I'd miss them as much - honestly! I'm feeling great, tons of energy and I never get that "I ate too much" feeling. Me likey.
Breakfast: 20 oz new green drink
Snack: almonds
Lunch: Emilie's black bean burger atop butter lettuce and avocado with olive oil and balsamic
Snack: 2 oranges, 1 kiwi
Dinner: wild sockeye salmon, corn, brown jasmine rice
Dessert: handful of raisins
My good friend Bevan came over tonight for dinner with her son, and Johanna's favorite person. We chatted while they played, fought and played. We have been friends since college and I sometimes have to pinch myself that we are now mothers together. Wild! What a wonderful journey it has been and we have many more memories to make. Here are our two buddies.
I am set to run 12 miles in the morning and that doesn't even sound that bad. What is happening to me?
166
3 comments:
Friends for LIFE!!!! You and me......... and baby G and baby J!!
I totally agree about the diet not being that difficult. I complain about things like pancakes and cream in my coffee, but in all, not bad! But when I made pizza for the kids yesterday....
Brooke... I can feel your energy from here! I love it! (perfect music today!)
Post a Comment