Still resting, but today I took the girls on a walk to get the blood flowing. We went about 2 miles in the Burley jogger and this second time went much better for Emmylou. She was happy sitting next to Johanna and didn't make a peep. It was 65 degrees and sunny. We saw some mules and people were out and about as if it were spring. Even for Arizona this is unseasonably warm weather we're enjoying. I tried to lightly jog a couple times to test the leg, but when I did my mouth opened and shut which scared me. I wasn't sure if I was biting my own tongue and/or cheek since my face was full of Novocaine again. Boo.
Here are the girls right as we arrived back at the house.
I thought I'd share our decorated tree. Johanna picked it out, it's humble and a local harvest. I love decorating our Christmas trees. It brings back a flood of warm childhood memories. And, one of my dad bringing the chainsaw into the house to "trim" the tree in the living room. True.
I try to remind myself to get plenty of pictures of Emmy. It's different with the second and more of survival mode, the novelty is a bit faded. Anyway, I got some shots during her feeding time tonight. The last two are of her sneezing!
167
1 comment:
I would recommend taking that jogger stroller and a master lock to Staples next time...cage the Jaybird! Thanks for the laugh yesterday:-)
Post a Comment