Snack: apple
Lunch: large bowl leek/veggie soup (it's almost gone, I swear!)
Snack: almonds, apple, orange
Dinner: sweet potato, green beans with olive oil
Dessert: banana
I tried something a little different this morning. Instead of juicing the green drink, I put the ingredients (an apple, 1/2 lemon, 1 stick celery, 5 large romaine leaves and 1-2 frozen bananas) in a blender. I filled it halfway with water and blended very well until it was smooth. I know this sounds impossible, but it worked! It tasted great and it's so much better for you to keep the fiber in the drink. Great discovery. I guess we have a pretty good blender, but it's no Vitamix.
![]() |
| Oster Classic Beehive Blender |
I'm feeling good. Although I don't mind such simple meals, I think tomorrow night I'll try to cook up something a little more interesting. Luke is going to take Johanna out to find our Christmas Tree tomorrow afternoon. She is so obsessed with Christmas Trees! So tomorrow night we will decorate, listen to Christmas music and have a nice family event. I should stir up something special.
Today I ran 3 miles with two babies!! It was hard, much harder than running solo, but with our Burley and a gentle nudge from my friend, Amylee, I did it. I may even do it again. It was so nice to get out for some exercise on a day that Luke works. Plus, it was a gorgeous day and I was running in a t-shirt and shorts on December 1st. Love that! I totally forgot to get a picture, but hopefully there will be more days like it.
After 1 week of trying to get Emmy to eat baby food she finally did tonight. Wahoo! The real poopy diaper fun begins...
170

3 comments:
i like the music selection and i'm blown away that you ran with two babies(correction: one baby, one toddler). way to go tiger! arrrrr
find a good christmas tree nana!
Go Brooke! I have only run with both kids like 3 times... it's a whole different workout, but I know what you mean when you feel like freaking super woman... "I want to run, but I've got these kids! That's it... we're all going!" It will make your next run feel like nothing.
Seriously wishing we could eat one of these meals together. How cool would that be? Keep up the good work!
Ash - arrrr!
Emilie - It would be so nice to put together a nice dinner with you while on this "cleanse". I am trying to find something to cook tonight right now!
Post a Comment